1. Weigh the cornmeal and flour, and put the bean dregs filtered out of the soy milk into the basin.
2. Stir well and add yeast powder
3. Add appropriate amount of water to make a thin and soft dough
4. Make the hair twice its original size and knead it repeatedly with your hands (equivalent to exhausting air on the panel when steaming a steamed bun)
5. Brush the mold with a little oil and sprinkle a little red beans
6. Pour the fermented dough into the mold
7. Put in a few candied dates
8. Sprinkle a layer of red beans evenly
9. Add water to the steamer, put the mold in the steamer and steam on medium heat for 50 minutes
10. Take it out and let it cool and cut it into pieces.
1. The noodles are thinner than steamed buns;
2. The cornmeal pudding is not easy to be steamed, so the steaming time should be a little longer, it takes about 1 hour.
3. Those who like to eat sweets can add sugar when making noodles.