1. Prepare the ingredients, soak soybeans and peanuts for more than 4 hours in advance, mince green onion, ginger, and vermicelli 20 minutes in advance, soak softly in hot water, cut small sections, remove the roots of the noodles and wash them.
2. Boil the soybeans and peanuts in cold water
3. Dried eggs, cut into thin strips
4. Heat oil in a pot, add green onion and ginger until fragrant, add pepper powder and mix well, put out the cooking pot ingredients, pour the cooking pot ingredients and it's ready
5. Pour water into the pot, add cooked peanuts, soybeans, and add vermicelli
6. Put in the dried eggs
7. The noodles in tea soup are diluted with a proper amount of water to become rice milk, the water outside the formula
8. Boil the water, slowly pour the rice milk into the pot, stirring evenly
9. Put the ingredients in the pouring pot and stir evenly
10. Put in the noodle dish
11. Add the right amount of salt and turn off the heat, the sweet foam is ready
1. If there is no dried egg, use dried tofu and tofu skin instead. It is strongly recommended to use dried egg, which tastes very good.
2. Tea soup noodles are fried millet noodles, ready to cook immediately after boiling, or cornmeal or ordinary millet noodles.
3. Put vegetables according to personal preference, spinach, rape, etc.