by Eat delicious aici
1. Slice ginger, cut green onion into sections, prepare dried chili and Chinese pepper
2. Pour oil in the pan
3. Put the green onions, ginger, pepper and dried chili in the pot and sauté
4. Pour three bowls of water
5. Add a piece of old hen flavor Knorr soup treasure
6. Add two tablespoons of chili sauce and boil the bottom of the pot
7. When boiling the bottom of the pot, you can prepare the side dishes in the main ingredient
8. Put all the ingredients in the pot, let’s eat it after cooking
1. You can add any ingredients you like.
2. The standard mix of Knorr Soup Bao is six bowls of water and two pieces of Soup Bao.