1. Ingredients are ready
2. Cut the chicken legs into 2 cm square pieces
3. Cut dried red pepper into 2-3 cm segments
4. Chopped green onion and minced ginger
5. Mix the chicken thigh with salt, chicken powder, pepper powder, and huadiao, and let it stand for 40 minutes until the flavor is full.
6. Put the oil in the pot and heat it to 70% hot, that is, when you can see a little oily smoke, put the chicken in and fry on medium heat.
7. When the chicken skin is browned and the chicken skin feels crispy, remove the chicken and drain the oil for later use.
8. Leave a little oil in the pot, save the oil temperature, and add the dried red pepper and ginger. Scallions. Put the sesame peppers together, bursting out a spicy aroma
9. Put the chicken into the stir-fry evenly, sprinkle in the sugar, and stir-fry evenly over high heat.
The white sugar is added to neutralize some waxy flavor, which can be increased or decreased according to your own taste.