1. Two chicken legs, I chose our local stupid chicken
2. Cut the green onion, ginger, garlic and set aside
3. Cut the chicken legs into small pieces with a knife, add green onion, ginger, garlic, pepper, cooking wine, and salt for 20 minutes
4. Pick out the green onion, ginger and garlic inside the marinated chicken, and use an appropriate amount of cornstarch to stir evenly
5. Pour the oil into the pot, and when the oil is 70% hot, add the chicken
6. Fry until golden and take it out. The chicken is now cooked
7. This is the sesame oil I fried in advance, with dried chili and chili noodles, and red sesame pepper. If you like spicy food, you can usually prepare a little more, the color will be redder when the soaking time is long, and it is very numb and spicy.
8. Add a tablespoon of kense oil to the prepared dried chilies and stir-fry them to create a choking aroma
9. Add the bean paste and continue to fry for a fragrance
10. Add the chicken nuggets and stir-fry evenly out of the pan
Wash the dried chilies in advance and cut them into small pieces of about one centimeter with scissors. Kenaf oil is very important. If you like it, you can fry more according to my method, stir fry and mix cold dishes. When frying chili peppers, be sure to pay attention to the heat. Don't worry about the heat, or the chili peppers will turn black.