1. I bought the crayfish and soaked in clear water for an hour. When I finished buying, I asked to go to the shrimp line, so I could save some time when I came back. Then sprinkle a little salt and soak for three minutes.
2. Then use a small brush to clean the surface of the crayfish, especially on the stomach. When choosing crayfish, do not choose the dirty on the stomach, otherwise it will take a long time to wash. After that, rinse repeatedly until the water is not dirty.
3. When the crayfish drains, prepare the ingredients.
4. You can add other side dishes such as lotus root slices, potatoes, especially quail eggs. Today I only added cucumber.
5. Add ginger slices to the water and blanch the crayfish.
6. When blanching water, add cooking wine and a little salt, and cook for about 5-6 minutes. Rinse with cold water and drain.
7. Heat the pan, pour about 3 tablespoons of oil, add bean paste, green onion, ginger, garlic, pepper, chili, and stir-fry in turn, then add shrimp and stir fry. Then add the cucumber as a side dish, stir fry with a little soy sauce and salt, then cover and stew. Cucumbers will ooze water, and other side dishes need to be braised with a small bowl of water, otherwise they will be mushy.
8. Finally the work is done.