1. You need to chop the minced pork yourself, so that it is finer and more sticky.
2. Add cooking wine, pepper powder, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce to the filling and mix well.
3. Add the spicy marinade powder and mix well, then put the minced meat in the refrigerator for one hour.
4. Cut off a piece of tin foil, brush the surface with a layer of oil, and put the meat on top.
5. Cover the meat with a layer of plastic wrap, and use a rolling pin to roll out the meat evenly and thinly. In this way, it will be evenly baked.
6. Put the tin foil and the minced meat in a baking tray, put it in the oven at 170 degrees and bake for 20 minutes. The minced meat will change color and shrink. After the time is over, remove the rack on the grilling net, let the grease drip, and brush the surface. Layer honey water, sprinkle with white sesame seeds, continue to bake at 170 degrees for 3 minutes, take it out and turn over and brush with a layer of honey water, sprinkle a layer of white sesame seeds, and continue to bake for 3 minutes.
1. It is best to use fresh meat to mince the stuffing yourself. For the ready-made stuffing bought outside, some stale meat will come out with the meat grinder;
2. The meat filling will not appear thin after being often refrigerated;
3. When the minced meat cannot fit at a time, it can be divided into two plates for roasting. Don't squeeze it on one roasting plate, it will not be easy to roast thoroughly if it becomes thick.