1. Clean the chicken gizzards.
2. Pot under cold water.
3. Add ginger slices and cooking wine.
4. The blanched chicken gizzards are sliced in cold water for later use.
5. Heat up the pan and add the green onion and ginger to fry until fragrant.
6. Add Pixian bean paste and stir-fry to get the red oil.
7. Add the chicken gizzards and stir fry evenly.
8. Add half a bowl of water.
9. Put the green and red pepper ring and put light soy sauce, oil consumption, sugar, chicken essence and stir fry evenly.
10. Stir-fry the soup thickly, add steamed fish sauce and stir fry evenly.
11. The pan and plate are finished.