1. One tablespoon of Korean chili paste, one tablespoon of Korean garlic chili paste, put them together in the seasoning bowl
2. Add a little water to make a paste
3. 2 potatoes, peeled and washed, cut into thicker slices
4. Preheat the electric baking pan and brush with a little oil
5. Put the potato chips, close the lid, press the pie button, and fry automatically
6. The reminder sounds, open the lid, turn the potato chips over, brush with the well-mixed chili sauce
7. Close the lid, use the pie function again, and then take it out
A very simple side dish that can be used as a staple food or as a side dish.