1. Get the materials ready
2. After peeling the potatoes, change the knife into small strips.
3. Add vegetable oil to the pot and bring to a boil.
4. Put the potatoes into the pot and fry them slowly over high heat.
5. Fry the potatoes to golden brown on both sides and add a little salt at the same time.
6. Put the fried potatoes in a small pot.
7. Wash the coriander and cut into small pieces.
8. Put the Kewpie salad sauce and spicy noodles into a small bowl, and at the same time add the coriander and stir well.
9. Finished picture
1. You can choose the ingredients according to your liking.
2. The salad juice used here is Chobe salad juice, the taste can be changed according to your preference.