1. Prepare the ingredients, chopped green onion or not, I use rice wine to get rid of the fishy, it tastes delicious.
2. Pour the rice wine and ginger slices on the chicken thighs, and marinate them for 20 minutes to remove fishy.
3. Add clean water to the rice cooker and put on the steaming rack. I use Zhenmi, with a steaming rack inside.
4. Put the marinated chicken drumsticks into the rice cooker, making sure that the water in the pot is enough to be steamed.
5. Cover the lid of the pot, activate the steaming button, and steam for 15 minutes. If you use a steamer, the time can be shortened by 2-3 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken thighs, and it should be steamed until fully cooked.
6. After 15 minutes, the chicken legs are steamed. Prepare a basin of ice water. Put the chicken in the ice water to cool down quickly. This step can make the chicken more refreshing.
7. Slice the chicken thighs after taking them out.
8. At this time, peel the cucumber and slice it on the bottom of the plate. The saliva chicken and cucumber are a perfect match. The sauce will make the cucumber crispy and delicious. You can also cut it if you like other side dishes.
9. Mix all the seasonings into a sauce. Rice vinegar can also be replaced with mature vinegar. If you like more chili oil, add two more spoons.
10. Put the chicken on the cucumber slices, drizzle it with the sauce, mix well when you eat it, you can eat it, the chicken must be dipped in the sauce before eating, the taste is really great!