1. Obliquely cut cooked fat intestines into sections
2. Sliced garlic, shredded ginger
3. Cut the red beauty pepper diagonally into sections
4. Cut the green beauty pepper into sections diagonally
5. Pour cold oil in a pan over low heat and stir fry until the color changes
6. Add garlic slices and shredded ginger to stir up the aroma
7. Turn the fire into the fat intestines
8. Cook rice vinegar to remove fishy
9. Cook the cooking wine again to get rid of fishy, add sugar and stir well
10. Pour in green and red beauty peppers
11. Cook the light soy sauce and stir-fry well before serving
1. Vinegar has a good effect of removing fishy. Preheating vinegar will evaporate and remove the fishy smell. Don't worry about acidity.
2. Adding sugar can improve the freshness and neutralize the spiciness.