1. After the spinach is cleaned, boil water, quickly blanch it, remove it and put it in cold water and let it cool and dry it.
2. Cut the spinach into sections and put it in the food processor, add water, and put as little water as possible, just start the machine, and beat the spinach into a fine spinach puree. Because the water content of spinach used by everyone is different, the amount of water used is also different, so add as little as possible
3. Pour a part of the whipped spinach puree, add the yeast and stir to let the yeast melt in the spinach puree
4. Put in the flour, stir with chopsticks and then form a dough. At this time, look at the softness and hardness of the dough, and then add spinach puree.
5. Finally, mix the flour into a smooth dough, cover it, and make it twice as big in the warm area.
6. Don’t take out the well-made dough directly. Melt the baking soda with a little bit of warm water, pour it into the dough and mix it evenly. The dough will not stick to your hands when you pick it up, so it is easy to handle.
7. Then take out the dough and knead it on the dough table, cut into strips and divide into small pieces, and round each small dough piece.
8. Roll each dough into a cake and wrap it with red bean paste. I fry the red bean paste by myself. You can make more at a time and keep it in the refrigerator.
9. Put the prepared bean wrappers into the steamer and let them steam for another half an hour. When the bean buns are rising, steam them on the fire. Steam on high heat for 15 minutes, simmer for 5 minutes and boil.
When making vegetable pasta, whether it is spinach or carrots, etc., add a little baking soda to synthesize, so as to maintain the bright color of the vegetables. Moreover, the yeast dough has the synthesis of baking soda and does not have the taste of yeast. Wheat fragrant, more delicious.
The hardness of the dough is slightly softer than that of the dumpling dough. Since the water content of the spinach puree used by each person is different, please control the amount by yourself and don't put too much.
Talk about the method of making red bean paste: add 5 times the amount of water in a pressure cooker and cook for 1 hour. Boil the red adzuki beans until soft and rotten, pour them into a non-stick pan and fry them while grinding them, crush the red adzuki beans into a puree shape, add the required amount of sugar and stir-fry, and finally add a little corn oil and stir-fry to check the water content. It can be grouped together, and the softness and hardness are moderate. Generally, 500 grams of red adzuki beans can be fried with 20 grams of oil. The bean paste filling does not have a bitter taste, it is very fragrant and delicious.