1. Wash the pork spine with running water
2. Wash lotus root, peel and cut into hob pieces
3. Put cold water into the washed spine and boil it to remove the blood and remove the water control (at the same time add water to the sand pot and boil)
4. Scallion, sliced loosely, sliced ginger
5. Pour the blanched spine into a clay pot and bring it to a boil again.
6. Add the shallots, ginger slices, white pepper, white vinegar, and white wine for 10 minutes, then turn to medium-low heat and cover to start cooking
7. Have to skim the foam several times in the middle
8. After 30-40 minutes, pour into the lotus root and cover and continue cooking for 10-20 minutes
9. Add salt to taste before serving
1. The ribs are too watery, and the stewed soup is sweeter.
2. The water should be added at once, and it is not recommended to add water in the middle.
3. The soup in a casserole pot tastes better, so it is not recommended to use a pressure cooker.
4. If there is sand in the eyes of the lotus root, it is difficult to clean it, so when buying lotus root, you should choose the lotus roots at both ends intact, so that there will be no sand in the eyes of the lotus root.
5. Adding white wine and white vinegar when boiling the soup can well remove the fishy smell.