1. Roll the dough into a thin slice about 3mm thick and place it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. The cherry blossoms are soaked in cold water for 1 hour in advance
3. Take out the dough pieces from the refrigerator, and use a round biscuit mold to press out the dough pieces on the dough pieces
4. The soaked cherry blossoms are repeated several times with cold water, and then put on the biscuits
5. Use a brush to gently spread the petals
6. The brushed cherry blossoms bloom nicely on the biscuits
7. Put it in a preheated oven at 160 degrees, the upper and lower fire, the middle layer, bake for about 12 minutes.