1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water first, chop chicken into small pieces, cut thick slices of ham, slice ginger and garlic, and cut green onions into sections
2. Put the chicken nuggets in a bowl, add a little salt and stir well (note that not too much, there will be saltiness when the ham is steamed later) spray a little cooking wine, and then add half a tablespoon of cornstarch and stir evenly (to keep the chicken smooth and tender). Finally, put in the slightly flattened ginger, garlic, and shallots and grab them together (to remove the fishy), and marinate in the refrigerator for 10 minutes
3. Spread the mushrooms evenly in the chicken and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of salad oil
4. Put it in a pot of boiling water and steam on medium heat for about 20 minutes until cooked out. Remove the sliced green onion, ginger and garlic, pour the juice of the steamed chicken into a bowl, add a little chicken powder and evenly pour it back on the chicken nuggets, sprinkle a little green onion.
1. Adding sliced green onion, ginger, garlic and marinating and steaming will make the chicken better deodorize and enhance its flavor.
2. The chicken is marinated with cornstarch, which can wrap the water and make the steamed chicken more smooth and tender.
3. Adding salad oil can make the taste of steamed chicken oily and not dry.
4. Finally, pour out the juice and add chicken essence for seasoning to make the taste more delicious and even.