1. The ingredients used are ready
2. First, the flour, corn flour, milk powder and yeast are alive with warm water, knead into a dough, and cover with plastic wrap for proofing
3. Proof until it is twice as large as the original, and the inside becomes spongy
4. Grate 2 corns with a wire grater,
5. 2 corns cut into whole corn kernels with a knife
6. Add the melted butter, condensed milk and sugar and mix well
7. The awake dough is taken out and exhausted
8. Divide into equal size doses
9. Roll the skin, thick in the middle and thin in the periphery
10. Add 2 scoops of corn filling
11. Squeeze it like a big bun
12. Knead into strips, shaped like corn
13. Use a knife or thread to make spaced marks, which look like corn kernels
14. Put cold water in the pot, put the corn leaves on the grate, put the corn in it, and boil it on high heat for about 25 minutes.
Grated corn tastes better.\nThe noodles should be fully proofed.\nUse a pot of cold water to omit the process of proofing again.