1. Cut the fresh corn into pieces with a Chennai knife and slice the ginger.
2. Gourd radish and yam are peeled off with a Nai porcelain peeling knife. Introducing the Xia Nai porcelain knife. The hardness of the Nai porcelain knife is second only to that of diamond. The thickness of the blade is only half of that of the ceramic knife. After four days of polishing with nano materials, the current mirror-faced Nai porcelain knife is obtained. The Nai porcelain knife can delay oxidation resistance when cutting fresh fruits and vegetables. Prevent odor, especially suitable for women.
3. Cut into pieces and set aside.
4. Wash the ribs with blood and blanch for two minutes.
5. Rinse clean with running water, foam.
6. Put the ribs, corn, and ginger slices in the soup pot, add enough cold water, bring to a boil over high heat, turn to medium-low heat and simmer for one hour.
7. Add the diced yam and gourd radish and continue to simmer for 30 minutes.
8. Stew until the yam gourd and radish are cooked.
9. Add salt to taste before cooking. If you like pepper, add pepper and put coriander leaves on the surface.
It is more convenient to cut the ribs into small pieces and stew. \nThis step must not be omitted. \nVegetables can be put as you like.