1. Wash the fresh cucumbers and carrots, and cook the corn.
2. Cucumbers, carrots, and onions are diced. The corn kernels are peeled off.
3. Beat the eggs into a small bowl, add salt and stir well.
4. The electric cake is heated, and the oil is smooth and smooth.
5. Add cucumbers, carrots, onions, and corn to sauté.
6. Pour the egg liquid evenly on it. Sprinkle salt and MSG evenly.
7. Cover, fry for about 3-5 minutes, sprinkle with cumin powder.
8. The fried cakes are spread out on a cutting board and cut into 8 evenly slices.
9. Just order the code plate.
Seasonal vegetables can be adjusted and matched according to personal preference. \nIf you like tenderness, you can fry for a while; if you like burnt aroma, you can fry for a while.