1. Prepare the ingredients
2. Soak the white fungus with water
3. Wash the corn and cut into sections
4. Tear the white fungus into small flowers and put it in the pressure cooker
5. Add corn cubes
6. Add the right amount of water, cover the pot, and select the stew button.
7. Turn off the power when you hear the prompt tone, and then open the lid after natural decompression
8. The wolfberry is soaked in advance and decorated, and the white fungus corn soup is nutritious and nourishing.
It is time-saving and quick to make with a pressure cooker.
If you like sweetness, you can add rock sugar.