1. Prepare ingredients.
2. Peel the fresh corn and add appropriate amount of water to make corn juice.
3. Add glutinous rice flour, corn flour and appropriate amount of sugar and stir to form a paste.
4. Pour into the measuring cup while preheating the multi-function pot.
5. Brush a thin layer of oil on the disc, pour the batter, and smooth it out.
6. Cover and fry for about 3 minutes.
7. Flip it over and fry for a while until golden on both sides.
8. Pandora’s Box of 1000 kinds of food, variety of dishes, Ostini can do it in one pot
1. As long as the amount of water can be stirred to open the corn. \n2, sugar can be added as appropriate, if the corn is sweet enough, you can leave it alone.