1. First face. Use 5 grams of yeast for 500 grams of flour and about 320 grams of warm water. After melting the yeast, knead the dough and make a dough.
2. It takes about 1 hour to double the size of the dough
3. Chop pork, add chopped green onion, pour in oyster sauce, pepper, salt, cooking oil, soy sauce and mix well. Stir in one direction
4. Wash the fennel in advance to control the moisture when washing the fennel
5. Finely chop the fennel, no need to chop it, just chop it directly
6. Put the chopped fennel into the meat and mix well.
7. After taking out the steamed dough, it is divided into small doughs, reunited, and the size is right. Roll out the skin, the skin of the skin should not be too thin, it is a little thicker than the dumpling skin.
8. Encrusting, make buns according to the method you know
9. Brush the pan with a layer of oil, put the raw buns in the embryo, leaving a gap
10. Add water to a small fire, add water to the normal height of the steamed buns, cover, and fry on medium heat for about 10 minutes. The water is dry and there is a little steam left. Continue heating until the bottom of the steamed buns is slightly charred.
11. Finally, if the water is fried, you can get it out of the pot.
When you start to fry, don't cook on high heat. Fry slowly on low heat. Observe in time. You can add water when you see the slightly charred bottom of the buns. Add boiling water. The cold water still has a boiling process.
Finally, the steamed buns should be fried and steamed when boiling.