1. Fresh prawns are shelled and marinated with salt and pepper for a few minutes
2. Beat the eggs well
3. Add 1.5-2 times warm water and stir while adding
4. Strain the egg liquid and pour it into the plate
5. Boil the water, put it in the pot and cover it. You can add plastic wrap to cover here, so you don’t have to worry about dripping into the egg liquid
6. Steam over medium and small heat until the shape is set, add shrimps
7. Continue to steam until the shrimp changes color
8. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and top with light soy sauce and cooked oil.