1. Fish slices, marinate with a pinch of salt, cooking wine and pepper for 10 minutes
2. Shred ginger and green onion, garlic slices
3. Prepare the appropriate amount of dried tempeh
4. Arrange a plate, put some garlic slices underneath, after steaming, there will be a scent of garlic, top with shredded green onion, ginger, 1 spoon of steamed fish soy sauce
5. Basket steam for 7 minutes
6. Add 2 tablespoons of oil to the pot to heat
7. Put the green onion and ginger shreds on the fish fillet again, and just pour the hot oil on the fish fillet.
1. When using salted fish in the early stage, the amount of salt should be controlled well and not too much, because the salty steamed fish soy sauce should be topped at the end;
2. When steaming fish, put some green onion and ginger under the fish body, which can raise the fish body, and the hot air will circulate more evenly when steaming, so that the fish has the same degree of cookedness on both sides;
3. You can use half of the sweet pepper when steaming. In order to get the fresh and spicy flavor, use half after steaming, and choose the color.