1. Prepare a piece of fat and lean meat so that it tastes better. Go to big supermarkets and have cut pieces of meat. There is no specific part.
2. I use a knife to chop, although I have a meat grinder at home, I always think that the handmade one is better and chopped into thin minced meat and put it into a larger container.
3. Chop a little bit of super chopped ginger and put it in the meat
4. A pinch of salt, pepper, cornstarch, chicken powder, cooking oil can be thrown away.
5. Stir thoroughly with your hands and marinate in the refrigerator for a while
6. This ingredient can be steamed in the pot and there is just enough time to prepare it. I just wrote it in the front. Some ginger and garlic are minced, as thin as possible, the green onion is washed and minced. I also chopped some Millet spicy
7. Add two tablespoons of steamed fish drum oil, one spoon and a half light soy sauce, more cool white chili oil, sesame oil, a little sugar, chicken powder and chopsticks, stir evenly, taste what is missing and make up for it [if you like vinegar, add it yourself, I I didn’t like it so much, so I didn’t release it.]
8. Beat three eggs, add appropriate amount of cornstarch and continue to mix well
9. The pan is slightly hot, use kitchen paper or a brush to brush a thin layer of oil on the bottom of the pan, use a large spoon to dig a spoonful and pour it into the pan, [the amount depends on the size of your pan] Then quickly turn the pan to make it Thin cakes, the whole pot is filled
10. After a while after the egg skin is formed, you can slowly lift it out of the pot, so a good pot is also essential. Brush the oil until the egg liquid is gone.
11. Take out one of the spread egg crust and spread the minced meat on the edge of the omelet.
12. Then roll it up from the side where the meat is laid, and try to roll it as tightly as possible. [Many parents may think that the roll is not too sticky, but it is naturally sticky when steaming]
13. Cut it into even pieces, OK
14. This is the same as the buckle meat, so I’m going to buckle it later, so cut it nicely and spread it evenly on the bottom of the bowl.
15. Shop up layer by layer, after paved
16. It’s been steaming for about forty minutes on high fire, so you can do other things safely while steaming this, but you should pay attention to the amount of water, or else the pot will dry and don’t care haha]
17. Choose a plate that is the same size as the steamed meat bowl and carefully buckle it upside down, and slightly shape it with chopsticks
18. Sprinkle the prepared sauce slowly and evenly with a spoon. In order to take a good look, I didn’t dare to sprinkle too much. The main reason is that it will be too much. First, it will not look good. Second, it will be too salty to eat. It’s the same, does it look more advanced?
19. Super delicious, suitable for all ages, and the shape is super beautiful, very healthy, essential for banquets
20. "I hope you can let go and live happily in the moment, regardless of right or wrong, insist on what you love, and be treated kindly by the world without explanation. May there be no years to turn back"
Those who like food can follow my food WeChat: yuner6421! I share some food dynamics and practices every day. There are groups to join, boys don’t want it