1. The potatoes are cleaned and peeled. Wash the sausages!
2. Cut the potatoes into thin slices. Try to be as thin as possible!
3. Arrange into the plate, as shown in the picture!
4. Cut the sausage into thin slices with an oblique knife.
5. Ranked above the potatoes!
6. Put half a pot of cold water in the steamer, put on the steamer, put the potatoes and sausages in the steamer, cover the lid, and steam on high heat.
7. Steam for fifteen minutes. Out of the pot!
1. Cut the potatoes as thinly as possible. They won't be able to be caught when they are steamed. 2. There is no need to cover with plastic wrap, so that potatoes can absorb the meat aroma of sausages! 3. The taste of potatoes is light, but the taste is good in the mouth, I don't need other seasoning! Authentic!