1. Prepare the ingredients. Cooked rice, glutinous rice, cooked sausage, corn, peas, green onions.
2. Cut the corn kernels and prepare them for use.
3. Cut the ingredients well and set aside.
4. Put corn kernels, sausages, and chopped green onions in a bowl.
5. Add cornstarch, eggs, light soy sauce, salt and chicken powder.
6. Stir the ingredients well.
7. Add the mixed vegetables to the rice.
8. Put on disposable gloves and mix the ingredients evenly. Don't damage the shape of the rice grains too hard.
9. Make the ingredients into round balls.
10. Put it in a steamer and garnish with a few goji berries. Steam on medium-high heat for 12 minutes, turn off the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
11. A plate of delicious rice balls is ready.
12. Take out the plate and let it cool slightly.
13. Receive a plate and put a layer of lettuce on it.
14. Place the meatballs on top of the ingredients. This color is very attractive! The rhythm of one spoonful is delicious!
The rice is steamed with 5:1 rice and glutinous rice, so some of them have a high viscosity and are easier to make. The bacon will be steamed out of some oil-invaded meatballs, very fragrant.