1. Cut off the ribs and brew several times with clean water to wash away the blood.
2. Add ginger, five spice powder, pepper, salt, sugar, and braised soy sauce.
3. Grab and mix for a while to let it taste thoroughly, and then marinate for half an hour.
4. The marinated ribs are coated with starch paste. The ratio of starch paste is 50 g sweet potato starch and 20 g flour
5. Heat 50% of the oil into the pan and fry until the surface is shaped. After removing it, the oil temperature will rise to 60% of the heat, and it will be more complicated.
6. Wash fresh baby corn. I bought them fresh, and I peeled them unevenly. I picked the bigger ones to steam the ribs.
7. Cut the baby corn into sections and put the fried ribs in the container. Add salt, sugar, soy sauce, rice wine, ginger, and water.
8. Steam for one hour after boiling the water.
9. Steam it and enjoy it. Isn't it a good meal?
The ribs are fried first and then steamed. When you eat them, they will be very boneless and tasty.