1. Main ingredients: 400 grams of green beans, two tablespoons of homemade soy chili sauce, about 30 grams. Accessories: appropriate amount of vegetable oil, 1 chive, 1 gram of chicken essence, 5 grams of light soy sauce
2. Remove the head and tail and tendons of the kidney beans, wash them several times, cut them or break them into sections by hand, so that they will be steamed and taste good. Wash the chives and finely chop them. Place the kidney beans in a deep plate or a large bowl without adding salt. Because I make homemade soy chili sauce, which is salty, I can add 10 grams of light soy sauce and chicken essence to improve the taste and color.
3. Add two tablespoons of soy bean paste and chili paste on top of the string beans.
4. Put the plate in the steamer, my steamer is Zhenmi folding steamer, it can be folded up when not in use, and it is full of steam. Without this pot, you can use an ordinary steamer, steamer, or rice cooker;
5. Be careful when the time is up, because the steamer is too hot, take out and sprinkle with chopped chives and diced red pepper to increase appetite.
6. Hot pot with cold oil, rapeseed oil should be burnt until it smokes, and it will be more delicious by pouring hot oil on the chopped shallots. The green beans produced in this way are really labor-saving and the taste is also It's super delicious. If you are a novice in the kitchen, don't worry if the green beans are not cooked well. Just steam them out. Your family will definitely admire your cooking skills.
1. Don't cut the kidney beans too long, so they will be steamed and delicious
2. If there is no soy sauce, the chili sauce can be replaced with beef sauce or Lao Gan Ma, and you can add some tempeh to make it more delicious.