1. Wash the fish inside and out, cut 3-4 diagonally on both sides of the fish, marinate with salt, pepper, and rice wine for half an hour
2. In the process of pickling fish, cut the green onion (open), sliced ginger, shredded green onion, and shredded ginger for use. Choose a coriander, wash and cut into sections
3. Green onion, ginger
4. Spread ginger slices and green onions on the bottom of the steamed fish pan
5. Fill the marinated fish with ginger slices at each cutting edge, carefully put the fish into the steamed fish plate, and stuff the ginger slices and green onions into the fish maw to support the fish maw, and sprinkle the green onion ginger on the fish.
6. Bring the water to a boil on a high fire, then put it in the fish dish, steam for 3 minutes, pour out the juice in the fish dish, add 2-3 spoons of rice wine (this step is good for removing fishy), and continue steaming for 5 minutes. After steaming, turn off the heat, and let it be stuffy for another 10 minutes to make it ripe.
7. Add appropriate amount of oil to the wok, pour in shredded green onion and ginger until fragrant, add 1 spoonful of flavour, and then evenly sprinkle the fried ingredients on top of the fish, then add coriander and cherry radish to garnish.
1. There is no cooking wine when marinating fish, I used Shaoxing rice wine instead. Marinate for half an hour to let the fish taste
2. Put more ginger when steaming fish, which is good for removing fishy, and also put in the fish belly
3. In the procedure, the fifth step is very important. After 3 minutes of high heat steaming, take out the steamed fish dish and pour out the juice inside. This step ensures that the steamed fish is not fishy.
4. The steaming time should be controlled properly. The 800g fish I used was steamed for about 8 minutes. Smaller fish can appropriately shorten the steaming time.