1. Prepare the ingredients, slice the garlic, cut the pepper diagonally, and cut the coriander into sections.
2. Remove the head and tail of the tofu fish, cut into sections, and marinate with a little fish sauce for 10 minutes.
3. Place the garlic slices on the bottom of the pan.
4. After the tofu fish is marinated, mix well with 1 tbsp cornstarch and a little oil.
5. Put the tofu fish and chili ring on top, steam it in the pot after boiling.
6. Steam on high heat for 8 minutes.
7. Pour a little cilantro in the middle of the fish soup, drizzle with hot oil, and top with light soy sauce.
8. It's time to serve, the garlic is full of flavor and the fish is tender and smooth like tofu.
9. Recent photo.
10. One more 😊
①The fish should be marinated first to taste the best. If there is no fish sauce, don't marinate it. You will have more light soy sauce later.
②Although the tofu fish is small, it needs to be steamed for 8 minutes before it is cooked.