1. Prepare the ingredients you need ((the fish is cut into large pieces and marinated with chopped peppers, so that it is convenient to eat and steam) tofu in advance with a cold white boiled with a little salt soaked, so that the tofu will be firmer)
2. Cut tofu into pieces, cut ginger into small pieces, and cut green onions into pieces for later use
3. Take a large plate and put on tofu (I used Yangchen pie mold), and put some ginger in the gap
4. Put the chopped pepper and fish on the tofu, add the green onion and ginger to wake up, pour the adjusted juice (light soy sauce and cooking wine) along the edge of the tofu
5. Add water to the automatic pot, put the steaming rack, and place the plate on the steaming rack. After the power is turned on, select the "steamed lotus chicken" menu
6. The menu time is 30 minutes. This dish is easy to cook. I only steamed it for 20 minutes. It is steaming and the tofu is not too old. Pick up the sliced ginger and green onions, and put fresh ginger and green onions.
7. Put the oil in another pot and bring it to a boil, while it is hot, pour it on the ginger and green onions.
Chopped peppers on top of the tofu will taste delicious, but the tofu on the bottom is difficult to absorb, so the tofu will be fully flavored when the juice is poured on the plate and steamed. The tofu will be steamed, and the taste will become old after too long.