1. Scrape and clean the black film inside the fish belly.
2. Wash the green onion and cut into sections. Peel the ginger, wash and slice and set aside.
3. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot to boil, add the processed yellow croaker and blanch for 30 seconds to remove.
4. Remove the yellow croaker and put it on the plate, add the sliced ginger and green onion, pour in the steamed fish soy sauce and marinate for 5 minutes.
5. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot and bring it to a boil. Put the fish on high heat and steam for 8 minutes, then simmer for 1 minute.