by Home and everything
1. The freshly caught yellow croaker is ready to make a yellow croaker soup
2. Take out the gills and internal organs of yellow croaker
3. Wash the processed yellow croaker and drain the water for later use
4. Put the yellow croaker in the pot and add the right amount of water to boil it over high heat
5. Cook the fish soup on high heat for 15 minutes and change it to medium and low heat
6. Boil the fish in the fish soup and make the fish bones soft and rotten.
7. Wash green onions and coriander and cut into granules
8. Put the yellow croaker soup into the container
9. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and coriander for freshness
10. Add seasoning salt, monosodium glutamate, black pepper, and vinegar to taste evenly and enjoy
11. Put it in the vinegar fish soup and immediately turn into milky white, so you have an appetite, and the mouth is very delicious
12. The fish meat melts in your mouth and the fish bones are cooked until soft and can be chewed and eaten. The calcium supplement effect is very good.
13. It tastes great with fried chicken chops, eggs, and kiwi.
14. The nutritional value of yellow croaker soup is super rich. Regular consumption is good for the body.
15. A rich and nutritious breakfast will bring the family a good mood for the day
The nutritional value of yellow croaker is that it can delay aging, nourish and invigorate deficiency, soothe the nerves and relieve fatigue. It is suitable for patients with weak physique and easy insomnia, and thin skin. The yellow croaker is rich in protein or vitamins and minerals, which has a good effect on the body. The trace element selenium can scavenge free radicals from the body and can delay aging. The nutritional value is also very high, and it has a lot of nutrients.