1. Green and red peppers and cuttlefish are picked clean
2. Cut the cuttlefish with a cross knife
3. Cut green and red pepper into diagonal slices and cut cuttlefish into cubes
4. Prepare ginger slices and garlic slices
5. After the water in the pot is boiled, pour the cuttlefish and wait for it to curl before picking it up and washing it.
6. Pour oil in hot pan, add ginger and garlic in warm oil until fragrant
7. Then pour the green and red peppers and stir fry until it's fragrant
8. Pour cuttlefish
9. Add cooking wine
10. Add salt and stir fry evenly
11. Grind in the black peppercorns and turn off the heat
1. The cuttlefish should be blanched and cooked quickly to keep the fresh and tender taste. 2. The cuttlefish have the original taste and deliciousness, so there is no need to add chicken essence.