1. Ingredients: shredded eel (cleaned and cut into sections), onion (washed and shredded), wild rice (peeled, washed and shredded)
2. Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in the saucepan, add the sliced eel, and add 1 tablespoon of cooking wine.
3. Stir fry, stir fry, and serve.
4. Then, using the oil of the fried eel, add the cut rice whites and onions and stir fry until they are broken.
5. Then, combine the fried eel and stir fry.
6. Finally, add 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce.
7. Add 0.5 tablespoon of salt.
8. Stir-fry well and serve.