1. Prepare the materials as shown in the picture, 1 scallion, 1 box of mutton rolls, dried chili / ginger garlic / dried Chinese pepper
2. Lamb rolls are best to be thawed in advance at room temperature (I made this dish on a temporary basis, but I made it if I didn’t have time to defrost it)
3. Peel the scallion, wash and shred the dried chili, cut into sections, slice the ginger and garlic
4. Pour oil in the wok, slightly more than usual, add a little pepper to sauté
5. Pour in one by one, ginger garlic slices, dried chili and saute
6. Pour in the thawed lamb rolls (ignore mine)
7. Stir-fry until eight mature
8. Pour in shredded green onions
9. Stir-fry on high heat for 1-2 minutes, add appropriate amount of salt, seasoning soy sauce, stir evenly, then serve
11. carry out
1. Whether the mutton rolls are blanched in advance depends on their preferences. But it is best to thaw it in advance.
2. The amount of oil must be a little more than usual for stir-frying, so that the Beijing onion will be delicious when it is fried
3. After the Beijing onion is put in the pot, it must be sautéed on high heat for 1-2 minutes, otherwise the lamb rolls will be too old.