1. 1. Shred the scallion
2. 2. Put cooking wine, light soy sauce and sugar in the mutton slices, stir well and marinate for five minutes
3. 3. Heat oil in a pan, pour in the marinated lamb, stir fry quickly until the lamb changes color
4. 4. Then pour 2/3 of the green onion and stir fry until the green onion becomes soft
5. 5. Then pour in the remaining 1/3 shredded green onion and stir fry for 15 seconds
6. 6. Pour in rice vinegar, minced garlic and salt to taste
1. Put the green onions in two portions to make the dishes look good.
2. Only white onion is used to make scallion fried lamb.
3. Add some sugar when marinating the meat to make the meat fresh.
4. It is not advisable to drink tea immediately after eating lamb.