1. Cut the leg of mutton into as thin as possible, otherwise it will be slightly thicker than the mutton roll. Wash and soak in cold water in advance. After the blood comes out for about an hour, drain and set aside.
2. Add cooking wine, pepper, starch, stir and marinate
3. Two green onions
4. Cut the shallot slices diagonally
5. Make a bowl of juice, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, and vinegar in advance, and mix them evenly. The vinegar is for removing mutton and sugar for freshness.
6. Heat oil in a pan, add shredded ginger, stir fry the green onion slices, and fry the green onions layer by layer
7. Add the marinated mutton and stir-fry quickly on high heat. Pay attention to the color change. The mutton is easy to fry.
8. Pour the juice into the bowl
9. Stir-fry quickly and get out of the pot, don’t delay
10. The super delicious scallion fried lamb is out of the pot, the lamb is tender and delicious, one slice of lamb with one chopstick and one slice of green onion, it’s so delicious
The lamb should not be cut too thick, it is easy to grow old.