1. Flour+salt+oil+egg mixed into flocculent,
2. Add water several times in small amounts,
3. Knead into a dough, let it rest for 40 minutes,
4. Heat the hot oil + mutton oil + pepper, strain out the pepper,
5. Diced lamb + salt + cumin powder + pepper + water stir well,
6. Pour in diced onion and mutton oil, mix well and marinate for 30 minutes,
7. Divide the loose dough into evenly-sized portions,
8. First roll it into a thin skin,
9. Scoop the meat filling and fold one side to the middle,
10. The other side is folded in half towards the middle,
11. Brush both ends with egg wash,
12. Fold in half towards the middle,
13. Close the mouth downward, and then brush the surface over with egg wash,
14. Sprinkle with white sesame seeds, preheat the oven at 190°,
15. Bake the middle layer for 25 minutes.
Lamb's tail oil tastes the best.