1. Prepare the ingredients
2. Cut off some lamb, because only three pieces are chopped, so five people are really good.
3. Carrots are cut into pieces with a hob, and green onions are cut into pieces
4. Slice ginger, cut green onion into sections, smash garlic
5. Put the oil in the wok, heat up, add the onion, ginger, garlic, and fry the aroma
6. Add lamb and stir fry
7. Add green onions, stir fry, add dark soy sauce
8. Continue to add carrots and stir fry
9. Add cumin and stir well, add salt and five-spice powder to taste, this level is fine, because it will be braised later, so you don’t need to fry it.
10. Put 3 cups of rice in the rice cooker, wash it, add all the vegetable soup, add enough water according to the scale indicated by the amount of rice, and then spread the cooked vegetables on top of the rice
11. Cover the lid of the rice cooker, select the stove cooking program, and start cooking
12. When the program is over, the rice is simmered, sprinkle some chopped green onions, and you can start eating. Carrots are soft and glutinous, delicious
1. The bones are too big, so fry for a while before discharging the rice cooker.
2. There is a lot of cumin, it is delicious, just leave it alone if you don't like it.