1. Cut the pork belly into slices for later use;
2. Wash the celery and tear off the fascia, cut into strips, peel the carrots and cut them into appropriate sizes;
3. Put a little oil in the pot first, and fry the pork belly to force out the oil;
4. The fried pork belly is first transferred to the side of the pan, and the garlic is sauteed with the oil;
5. Pour in the prepared celery and carrots and stir well;
6. When the ingredients are almost cooked, add Lao Gan Ma and stir well, add salt and add a little sugar to taste, and stir well; when serving, the cucumber slices will accompany the plate!