1. Original image of ingredients
2. Cut chicken breasts into thin strips, then add starch, a spoonful of water and salt, and grab them with your hands.
3. Shredded beans
4. Dispose of red pepper and garlic separately
5. Heat the oil in the wok. After the oil is warm, add the chicken and fry until the color turns and the chicken is ready.
6. Leave the bottom oil in the wok, add the garlic slices and stir fry until fragrant, then stir-fry the shredded beans over high heat for 2-3 minutes. The fried beans will become greener
7. Then add shredded pepper and salt and stir-fry well
8. Then add the fried chicken shreds, continue to stir-fry for a while, and finally add the chicken essence and stir well.