1. Sliced pork belly cooked in advance (you can also use raw pork belly directly)
2. Wash bell peppers and break into small pieces
3. Stir-fry pork belly with cold oil in a hot pot to get the oil
4. Add green onion and ginger and stir-fry to get the fragrance. Add 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 1.5 tablespoons of light soy sauce, half a tablespoon of oyster sauce, and appropriate amount of salt. Stir evenly
5. Add the bell peppers and stir fry for 2 minutes.
1. Don’t put too much oil, because the pork belly will produce oil.\n2. Put all the seasonings when you stir-fry the meat. First, it can keep the crisp taste of bell peppers. Second, the meat and soup are more delicious. There is a taste\n3. The pork belly can be boiled first to remove part of the fat, and it will not taste so greasy