1. Ingredients: Carrots braised pork belly, garlic sprouts, ginger flavor grade fresh, salt, vegetable oil, chicken essence, hang pepper water and black fungus
2. Wash and slice carrots
3. Wash the garlic sprouts and cut into sections, wash the pepper and cut into oblique sections, wash and cut the ginger into shreds
4. Black fungus is washed with water
5. Slice the braised pork belly
6. Stir-fry pork belly with cold oil in a hot pot to get the oil
7. Put the pork belly on the side of the pot and stir-fry with ginger and hang pepper to create a fragrance
8. Add carrot slices and salt and stir fry
9. Stir fry with pork belly for a while
10. Add black fungus with a little water and fry for a while
11. Add garlic sprouts flavor grade fresh
12. Stir-fry the chicken essence evenly and taste it out of the pot.
Use less oil, because the pork belly will be oily. People like tofu skin. If you don’t add black fungus, you can add some tofu skin and stir fry together.