by Yoha Kitchen
1. Prepared materials: chopped green onion, shredded ginger, minced garlic, pickled pepper, black fungus should be soaked in advance
2. Grab the pork shreds with cooking wine, dry starch, and salt, and pickle for about ten minutes to taste
3. Light soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, starch, water, according to the ratio of 3:4:4:1:5 to make a juice for later use
4. Wash and shred carrots, shred bell peppers, shred black fungus, and chop pickled peppers
5. Heat the wok with cold oil, add the shredded pork, and fry on low heat until the color changes, then serve and set aside
6. With the help of the oil in the bottom of the pot, add the chopped pickled peppers and fry them until fragrant.
7. Add carrot shreds and stir fry for a while until soft, then add green pepper shreds and black fungus shreds and stir well
8. Add shredded pork and stir fry quickly
9. Add the mixed sauce and stir well
10. After stir-frying, it can be served, and a plate of delicious fish-flavored shredded pork is on the table.
1. The key to fish and parsley is the sauce. It is best to mix the sauce well in advance, so as not to be rushed when cooking
2. The shredded pork needs to be marinated in advance with cooking wine, salt, and dried starch to taste
3. Vegetable ingredients can be adjusted according to the change of seasons, it is not static