1. Prepare tofu, ground pork, black fungus and green garlic;
2. Prepare the main seasonings: add starch, salt, sugar, white pepper, soy sauce, longmen rice vinegar, bean curd sauce, garlic cloves in a small bowl;
3. Cut the tofu into pieces about 2 cm, mince the green garlic;
4. Use soy sauce, rice vinegar, and appropriate amount of cold water to make a starch slurry for later use, mince garlic;
5. Heat up the wok, pour in the appropriate amount of vegetable oil, when the oil temperature is 3 to 40% hot, turn to low heat, put a spoonful of bean curd sauce into the wok, stir fry the red oil, pour in the garlic and fry together;
6. Pour the minced pork meat into the pot, reduce the heat, quickly divide it into granules, and stir-fry to change its color;
7. Stir the black fungus in a pan for a few times, then pour a little water to increase the soup;
8. Pour the tofu cubes into the pot, gently push it with a spatula, so that all the tofu is immersed in the soup, turn to medium heat, slurp for two minutes, the tofu is fully flavored;
9. Stir the soy sauce rice vinegar starch slurry again, and pour it into the pot;
10. Push gently with a spatula to make the soup thick and shiny, pour the chopped green garlic into the soup, turn off the water, and use the remaining temperature to change the color of the green garlic to get out of the pot.
1. The proportion of fish-flavored juice is not too fixed. It should be adjusted according to the amount of vegetables and personal taste. Soy sauce should not be too heavy. The taste is salty and sweet with a little sour taste. Longmen rice vinegar has a fresh taste, clear color and is wrapped in tofu. After the slightly thick soup, sweet and sour, salty and fresh, the taste is complex, and the layers are approached, and the meal is appetizing;
2. Fish-flavored sauce can also be used to make fish-flavored pork shreds, fish-meat potato shreds, fish-meat pork liver and other dishes.