1. Prepare materials. Wash a small bowl of shredded pork, drain the water and set aside. Remove the handles of shiitake and mushrooms, wash and cut into thin slices. Remove the stems and seeds of the green and red peppers and cut them into small pieces. Pour rapeseed oil into a clean, water-free, non-stick pan, open the bottle, and it smells good. Heat oil over high heat, add sliced ginger and green onion, stir fry for a while until fragrant.
2. Pour in the shredded pork and stir fry until the shredded pork basically changes color.
Then pour in the shiitake mushroom slices and mushroom slices and stir fry together for a while.
4. Stir-fry until the double mushroom slices are slightly soft, pour a spoonful of cooking wine to remove the fishy.
5. Then put in the oily gluten shell and put in the whole. Pour in a small bowl of water, stir-fry evenly, cover the pot and simmer for about 1 minute.
6. Add salt, stir fry and season evenly.
7. Before serving, add green and red pepper cubes, stir fry until broken, turn off the heat and take out.
1. When frying this dish, please use rapeseed oil. Unique flavor.
2. You can choose the type of mushroom you like.
3. The oily gluten shell does not need to be torn, put in directly.