1. I cooked the pork in advance and prepared some.
2. I also put some mushrooms and eat more vegetables.
3. Just cut the corn kernels.
4. Take a piece of white radish and cut into pieces.
5. One egg.
6. Spread the eggs first and put them in a bowl for later use.
7. Put a small amount of oil, and fry the pork until tender. There is fat inside, so you don't need to put a lot of oil.
8. Then add mushrooms, corn, and radishes, and stir fry until they are broken.
9. Then add the spread eggs, cut into small pieces, add appropriate amount of chicken essence and salt.
10. Stir-fry evenly. Pay attention to melt the chicken essence and salt.
If you don’t like chicken essence, you can add soy sauce or add freshness.