1. Fresh red cabbage moss, fresh matsutake, clean up the mud in advance, mince garlic and pepper
2. Wash the red cabbage moss and cut into sections. Fresh matsutake mushrooms are sliced. If the size is small, don’t cut it.
3. Take a wok, add the salad oil and heat up, then add the minced garlic and chili and stir fry to get the flavor
4. Stir the sliced fresh matsutake mushroom over high heat for a while. You can also fry the matsutake mushroom on both sides to make it more fragrant.
5. Put the cut red cabbage moss into the pot and stir-fry on high heat for about 20 seconds
6. At this time, the red cabbage moss is sautéed until it is a bit soft, and the purple will turn green, add oyster sauce
7. Dilute salt, rice wine, small Xu water and cornstarch together, then pour it into the pot
8. Stir-fry the flour until it becomes transparent, mix it with red cabbage moss and matsutake, then turn off the heat
9. Serve on a plate